vendredi 18 novembre 2011

Mother love

I haven't wrote since a while. Mother love. One cannot go out of anything in the name of mother. love. Almost every time I see my mother I feel I'm on the bench of the accused and she is the prosecutor. I feel I'm a sorcerer and my mother is ready to light up the fire. I'm grateful that she gave me life and that I was able because of her to be a mother myself. I respect her for that and I don't hate her but I can't see her. I have to stay away from her. I can't go forward with her. She's mean and jealous and she is a bad mother. When I was 10, I was abducted for a whole afternnon by a stranger who sexually assulted me. I told my mother not everything because I couln't but she knew that a man took me. She didn't do anything. I call it no assistanc e to a child in danger. I think that behaviour explains the set up of our relationship. I rest my case.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire