jeudi 13 septembre 2012

The men of my life

I had a lot of men in my life. Most of them I wouldn't be able to remember their faces or their names, but some others stayed clearly in  my mind and few I kept next to me. The one who are still there are all special in there own way and I'm happy that they sticked around. I had a friend that used to say that we need many men to complete the perfect man and maybe she was right. They all fullfill a certain role. They are all important for a certain reason. I can't blend them with each other. They have there specific space. I'm blessed to have them around. I just added one. He's nice and funny and he says he wants to keep me safe and warm and I the end that's perfect for me. What more could I ask for ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire