samedi 25 février 2012

Feels good to be good

When out with my dear friend R and his friend L, had a wonderful night. We didn't drink since they both are now sober. We had a meal at Crudessence, a vegan restaurant. After L and I went to a CA meeting. It was a interesting experience. I never been to such a meeting and it was nice to see and hear it with my own senses. I would go again not that I need to but just to join my friends and put a bit of happiness in the whole thing. It was very grey and dark still. Some of the participants were so young !
The girls had a sleepover at a friend's house. So I came home alone. The night was gorgeous. The trees were full of snow. It was surreal. I didn't stop at the SAQ to get wine. I just went home and enjoy the silence.
Feels good to be good !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire