dimanche 8 avril 2012

Miserable

My girls have been with their dad since last monday and I'm miserable. I hate it. I hate that he took this luxurious studio with no even a room for them and that they are all excited because of the elevator and the gym and the pool. I hate that he is giving me less money because of it and while he will be able to play the big shot I will have to struggle with my daughters for the rest of the time. I hate it that they don't even have a room for themselves and they don't care. I hate it because all the efforts I put into my place to make it as much as I could, nice and cozy and the efforts i put into their rooms and all that vanish in front of an elevator. I feel depressed and useless. I'm thinking all that care for nothing because all they care about is an elevator and apartment as big as a studio with not even a room for themselves, all of that for nothing, so why should I bother ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire