dimanche 15 janvier 2012

One a rebel always I rebel

What I want is a man who is intelligent, solid, nice in the higher sense, sophisticated but not superficial, and with integrity. Who can assure me security and stability, who stands up for himself and for the ones he loves, with who I can go to museum, to classic concerts, theatres, with who I can talk about books we read, things we saw, music we heard, a man with who I can exchange and who assumes his choices and what his beliefs in. I don't need a man and I don't need a good man a need a great man, because I'm a woman.
In that way, I don't need a man with a situation and nothing else, I don't need a good lover and nothing else, I don't need nice and nothing else.
It's either that or I rather stay alone.
I never liked games I never was interested in games. What you see is what you get. I guess once a rebel always a rebel.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire