vendredi 6 janvier 2012

Values

It always surprise me to see how people are so attached to the status of money. Money seems to be the only way to value the quality of a person and to value their own quality. It is the pursue of the emptiness. I will have that so I will be happy. I just finished a very interesting book called the soul of money and it helped me to put myself on my track again. Sometimes I am shaken by the critics of people closed to me saying harsh things of my way of living and the way I manage my money. I find them intolerant, limited in spirit and mind and most of all claiming one thing and thinking another. I'm not pretending that I'm perfect I'm far away from it. But at least I try to do act according to my beliefs. I'm aware and always evaluating my behaviour. I'm conscious of being alive, conscious of my limitations but I always push myself a little bit further every day. If I fall, I admit my mistakes and I try again. I told my mother the other day that I was quite happy with myself even though my financial situation is not so great. I am proud to be a good and responsible mother, to have a small but comfortable place for me and my children, to have a satisfying job and to be a honest human being. Now is time to use my money in the right direction as well. I started. I'm trying to buy more carefully (it is hard, I have to admit), to buy healthy cleaning products and I'm planning to sponsor a kid with my girls. I am hoping to contribute to make this world a better world with my actions because now is my time. It is my last challenge, after that I will be free, after that I will fly on my own.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire