dimanche 22 janvier 2012

somewhere

Neither here nor there somewhere in between. The only way to get through is faith and trust. Very hard, very very hard. I have to convince myself to let go and to believe. If it's true it will stand if it is false it will fail. The conclusion is not in my hands. Gotta do the right thing and the rest is above my will, that's all. Very hard. I'm happy I'm strong. I know that I can wrap myself very quickly in case of disapointment. Won't be the first time. Meanwhile I put my heart and my body on hold. I share my mind, leaving space. Being as delicate as I can. Very hard. Trying to help but not intruding. Saying the right things. The decision is not in my hands, the conclusion is out of my reach. The only thing to do is to patience, trust and faith. Everyday makes it more difficult, everyday is one step further and deeper. Like a friend told me I don't need a good man I need a great man. So let it be.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire